Dear Parents / Carers
Following today’s announcement from Kirsty Williams about the return to school in September, we are now waiting for the Welsh Government guidance which will enable us to start our planning. This guidance is expected early next week. Once this is received we will be working closely with CCBC and other schools in order to prepare our return to school plans. These will be shared with you as soon as they are ready however, many things about our current situation could change before September requiring significant adjustments. If this is the case these adjustments will be communicated with you via the school blog.
Mr R Cook