Eco-Schools – School Council Newsletter
The Eco-Committee have met and decided on the following objectives for the year:
- Monitor walking from village hall week.
- Ensure school playgrounds are kept litter free:
- Develop ways to cut down on waste as a school including paper and food waste:
- Monitor and reduce heating/electricity bills:.
- Find different ways to save water.
- Promote healthy lunches throughout the school.
- Promote biodiversity in our school.
- Raise awareness of global citizenship.
- Promote the eco page on the Hwb.
- Involve a governor in eco-schools.
- Develop our school wildlife garden.